Designing Your New Normal Mindset
Presented by Vicki Peel
People Who Understand the Concept that Changing Your Mindset Can Change Your Life
and There Has Never Been a More Crucial Time to Do That
“Are You In a Position To Thrive in the World’s New Normal?”
The Unseen Dangers of Failing to Adapt Your Mindset For Life After COVID-19 Could Keep You From Taking Control of Your Life
Everything has changed. Those who adapt their mindsets to face inevitable changes in their lifestyle will be most equipped to deal with the “new normal”, and I can guide you through the mindset change process.
Introducing “Designing Your New Normal Mindset”:
A 4-Module Course That Guides You Through A Process From Recognizing Your Current Mindset To Defining and Designing A New Mindset That Serves Your New Normal
Included in the course are:
MODULE 1: Introduction to Mindsets
- The Designing Your New Normal Mindset Report, which covers information about all 4 modules, describes why a new normal mindset is essential and how you can design yours
- The Designing Your New Normal Mindset Workbook, includes activities that accompany the Report and all 4 modules, including a Basic Mindset Test to identify your baseline mindset
- Definition of a mindset and the kind of mindset you need to survive in a post-COVID-19 world
- A Personal Reflections of Lifestyle worksheet will help you describe how COVID-19 has affected your life
MODULE 2: Basic and Actionable Mindsets
- In this module, you will define your current mindset, which is comprised of your Basic Mindset and your Actionable Mindsets
- A basic Mindset Test will identify a baseline for further mindset evaluation
- An Actionable Mindsets checklist helps identify your current mindsets that supplement and support your Basic Mindset through your beliefs and behaviors
MODULE 3: Current Mindset Evaluation
- A Current Mindset Map will help you visualize what you have learned about your mindset
- You will then evaluate the impact of each component of your Current Mindset Map on your personal life
MODULE 4: Designing Your New Normal Mindset
- Personal reflection about your current mindset will guide you in deciding which mindset components will continue to serve you well in the future and which components you need to change
- Using what you have learned and defined, you will design your New Normal Mindset Map to reflect a mindset that will help you to thrive in an ever-changing world
- A Situational Flow Chart will help you to test your new mindset behaviors to see how you will respond in specific situations and if you will need to cultivate new habits and/or break old habits
Later on, I’m going to tell you how I shifted my mindset to adjust to my new normal with a personal experience, but now I’m going to tell you why I created this course.
Why I Created This Course
Although none of us have complete control over life, we do have choices that can directly affect the quality of our lives. And that is what I want. But I realized I could not achieve that by sitting around and waiting for things to change. I have to be the change that I want for myself in my life. And that is not a “one and done” proposition. It requires much thinking, reflection and action. It requires a new mindset, one that embraces change and challenges. This is a process that must be worked through and most likely repeated in order to strengthen the results.
I know what it takes. I know a process for getting there. I can guide you through the process.
Designing Your New Normal Mindset Is A Natural Response To Learning How To Adapt
And Thrive In Circumstances We Have Never Seen In Our Lifetimes
To begin, I want to guide you through the process of defining and designing a mindset that prepares you to meet and greet the new normal – your new normal.
The Secret of Successful Transition Into The New Normal
Defining and Designing Your New Normal Mindset is an empowering process that ensures your successful transition into your own new normal. The features and benefits of this course will help you achieve that successful transition.
How Designing Your New Normal Will Allow for a Significant Shift in Your Daily Life
- A Mindset Test Defines Your Basic Mindset, Which Serves As a Starting Point For The Entire Process
- 4 Simple Step-By-Step Modules Help You Get Started Immediately
- An Actionable Mindset Checklist Allows You To Evaluate Your Current Level of Thinking
- Personal Mindset Evaluation Guides Your Personal Reflection of Your Current Mindset and How It Impacts Your Lifestyle
- A Current Mindset Map Creates a Visual Graphic from Your Mindset Evaluation
- Creating a New Normal Mindset Map Strengthens Your Response To Personal Challenges
The Unseen Dangers of Failing to Adapt Your Mindset After COVID-19
So what if you wait and see what happens. I understand the fear and anxiety that unwelcomed change can evoke. It’s a common response to resist taking a step into the unknown. “What if I fail” is something you are likely to ask yourself. What if I do the wrong thing? The natural human response is to come up with any number of “What If” excuses for not taking action. But the “What If” you need to be asking yourself is “What If I don’t adapt to whatever this ‘New Normal’ is?” What will my life be like then?
Earlier I promised to share a personal experience regarding my mindset shift to adjust to the new normal. In June 2019, my husband and I celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary with a trip to the Grand Canyon and San Francisco. We rented a car and saw some amazing sights in an unforgettable vacation. In June 2020, the only unnecessary trip I took was a shopping trip to Target outfitted in my homemade mask. And I was very uncomfortable doing that.
But you know what? This period of quarantine has given me an opportunity to evaluate what I really want out of life and what my options are in pursuing that. I have a newfound sense of peace knowing that I have choices and those choices are full of opportunities.
If I told you it was easy, I’d be lying to you. It’s simple, but not easy. You have to make a choice and a commitment. But if you let life’s circumstances lead you around by the nose, you need to be ready to accept what life dishes out to you. Ultimately, it’s your choice.
Vicki Peel is an expert, plain and simple. She is the one person I know I can turn to when life gets out of whack. During this unprecedented time, I need Vicki’s perspective and guidance more than ever.
I’ve known and worked with Vicki for many years. She has a gift for designing and communicating complex concepts in understandable and actionable ways.
I have known and worked with Vicki Peel while both of us were teachers and consultants. She has been there for me through good times and through bad times, through laughter and through tears. I cherish her friendship and words of wisdom. She is a vessel full of down-to-earth advice based on personal experience and life-long learning.
I’m so sure Designing Your New Normal Mindset will be helpful to you, that I’m offering a 30-day no-questions-asked refund. If you don’t get maximum value from this product, I’ll cheerfully refund your purchase price.
BONUSES – Available for Immediate Download
- A new report on COVID-19: 10 Things to Make Your Life Better
- A 7-minute guided meditation entitled Calm the Raging River
- A 4-module course, Designing Your New Normal Mindset
- The report Designing Your New Normal Mindset
- A Designing Your New Normal Mindset Workbook
- An introductory Personal Lifestyle Reflections Worksheet
- The Basic Mindset Test
- An Actionable Mindset Checklist
- A Current Mindset Map
- Personal Reflection Guide
- A New Normal Mindset Map
- A Situational Mindset Flow Chart
Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. I’ve included a downloadable copy of The Serenity Prayer by Reinhold Neibuhr, suitable for framing.
P.S. Remember, if for any reason you are not satisfied with Designing Your New Normal Mindset, contact me for a full refund.
Join Me on My Personal Journey to Designing Your New Normal Mindset. It’s a crucial time for thinking about our thinking and developing a mindset to serve us well now and in the future.
To The Peace and Joy of Your Intentional Life,
HER Life Hacks